People need to know that hair is a tissue made up of cells and needs a variety of nutrients such as proteins or minerals such as zinc. However, minerals and vitamins for hair will play an important role in its regeneration and health. We must keep in mind that they act together and in synergy. That is, although separately, they all have their concrete contributions to our body, as a whole, they increase and increase their benefits.
The role of micronutrients is to help proteins become quality material (such as the building elements of a house). They are like mass, materials, water or the beneficial conditions that make it up. People must realize that its health depends very much and of the nutritional guidelines we maintain daily. Essential vitamins for hair are obtained through nutrients contained in foods, which can not be lacking in the body, in a balanced diet.
If you want to avoid hair loss, you must take into account the following percentage: 48% correspond to carbohydrates, 35% lipids and 17% proteins. You can go to a dietitian or nutritionist, because he can adapt a balanced plan to the needs and circumstances of each person.
In this article I will tell you which are the best minerals and vitamins for your hair. Their role is to help you keep it healthy:
- Vitamin A, has the role of helping people stimulate hair growth and strengthening. I recommend that you balance your intake of vitamin A, because if you make an excess of this vitamin, you can cause the opposite effect, hair loss. Vitamin A is found in milk, eggs, liver and green vegetables.
- B vitamins are the most important for human hair.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine, prevents hair loss and produces melanin, which gives hair color. We find it in vegetables, brewer’s yeast, whole grains, eggs, liver and organ meat. Vitamin B6 and zinc have been shown to prevent testosterone from reaching the follicles, thus preventing baldness in the male model.
- Vitamin B3 or niacin. They play a very important role in hair growth and can be taken by people from the following: chicken, fish, brewer’s yeast, wheat germ.
- Vitamin B12. People need to know that this type of vitamin cannot be taken from vegetables, so vegetarians should consider this. It is known that vitamin B12 deficiency causes lack of hydration and scaling of the scalp, and hair dies.
- Vitamin B7 or biotin, intervenes in the production of keratin, preventing hair loss. It is found in: milk, liver, egg yolk, oatmeal, soy, cauliflower, beans and nuts.
- Vitamin e. This type of vitamin is very important for human hair, because it is an excellent antioxidant, and people can take it from: nuts, cereals, green leafy vegetables, soy, wheat germ.
- Vitamin C: helps maintain healthy skin and strong hair. It is found in: citrus fruits, strawberries, green peppers, potatoes, kiwi, melon.
- Minerals: essential for well-nourished hair.
- Zinc is recommended by specialists for fine and matte hair.
- Magnesium: helps maintain healthy hair.