Studies show that 1 in 10 people suffer from spring asthenia to a greater or lesser extent. This condition occurs with the arrival of good weather, is characterized by deep fatigue, exhaustion, decomposition, and lack of energy to perform normal activity.
Spring asthenia is caused by a decrease in plasma beta-endorphins, substances that regulate the discomfort welfare system, which, when altered, produces a feeling of decomposition and exhaustion. This is of 2 kinds:
- Of physical origin, which is externalized by fatigue and bodily weakness
- Of nervous origin, which is manifested by the fact that the person has special fatigue when performing a certain mental activity.
The symptoms of this spring disease are:
- Forgetting certain things
- Unexplained sadness
- Low blood pressure
- Reduced vital tone.
- Absence of sexual interest.
- Headache and general malaise.
- Muscle weakness to make any effort.
- Lack of appetite.
To get rid of this problem you can use herbs because they can be very helpful. These are:
- Guarana. It is known as a plant in the Amazon rainforest. It has in its composition the following: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium have antidepressant properties and physical and mental stimulants.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng): increases vitality, mental activity and strengthens physical condition.
- Ginger is known to be the plant that provides vitality and well-being. It benefits from a pleasant smell and spicy aroma.
- Eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus): is a plant of Siberian origin in the ginseng family, has a stimulating effect, increases memory and appetite, and prepares the body to better withstand the effort.
- Maca (Lepidium peruvianum). It is well known because it contains iron, phosphorus, calcium and carbohydrates. It is known as an excellent invigorator and recommended restorer in case of physical and mental exhaustion.